Friday, November 9, 2012


This week, I spent with Don again! Though I'm done, my supervisor(s) wanted me to keep moving on the collection, since I'm the one who knows it best. So I just went through all of the papers that I had before and reorganized them, sorting them in to boxes: Bloody Sunday (six boxes), Dublin/Monaghan bombings (five boxes), Donal de Roiste (five boxes), Omagh bombings, Little Book research, various...it actually went really quickly, since I had done my job before so thoroughly. I just went through the boxes one by one, checking my container list - and I was able to get through it in two days, since I didn't work on Tuesday (doin' my civic duty with pride!). I think we were all surprised by how quickly it went, given the disorganization of the collection.

So that means that I don't have many pictures, since it was more of the same this week. I do have this for y'all, though:


No comments:

Post a Comment