Friday, November 2, 2012

I'M DONE!!!

I finished the Don Mullan collection this week.

Check this out:


Yep, that's my version of a container list. 20-some pages long!!!

The last week was mildly torturous, if that's possible. There wasn't much new information - all Donal de Roiste, all Adi Roche, and - weirdly enough - a substantial collection of newspapers from September/October 2001. I think Mullan was in the states on September 11th and picked up a bunch of newspapers...? And on his return to Ireland, he added Irish newspapers. It was really fascinating (and terribly sad) to read both our perspectives of the tragedy in the United States and then overseas perspectives. Difficult, difficult...


This was nice. (Do you think "the kid" was intending to write about Moby Dick?)


Aren't redcaps a type of evil mythical goblin-type thing? Apparently it's also a term for armyfolk. 


The highlighting is...mysterious.


Here's an example of the newspapers that I was reading on Tuesday. 


Doodles?


More doodles!!


See?


...and back to more serious pursuits. (Thank goodness for Freedom of Information Acts, is what I always say.)

Until next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment